Kitchen & Company’s website was one of my greatest challenges and accomplishments while working at Calvert Retail.
With over 12,000 SKUs and every item loaded to the website, I worked directly with WebLinc to create an optimal online shopping experience for our guests.
My role directly included:
- Graphic design elements implemented on the main page (main slider images, tool bars, icons, etc)
- Product management including uploading products, writing descriptions, manually matching related products, and optimizing SEO/meta tags on each item
- Implementing in-store only vs online availability
- Creating and monitoring all discount product codes
- Establishing and monitoring all SEO campaigns on Google AdWords and Bing
- Implemented Visa Checkout and PayPal options based off customer feedback on what they’d prefer
- Ran numerous A/B testing on layout design to see what converted higher checkouts
- Implemented abandoned cart recovery
Leave a Reply